AFL Dynasty forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crouch Off

2 posters

Go down

The Crouch Off Empty The Crouch Off

Post by The Trader Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:07 pm

The Crouch Off Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9NQ6THKMTppeywHQz5hx0vqu4btlhIH64phGvUKkzxbBNODwXOM6XF1tX

The debate rages on... who is the preferred Crouch, Brad or Matt?

Many would say Brad, a product of the GWS Mini draft, is the more talented of the two and maybe so, but we're here to talk about their Fantasy game.

I'd like to hear from other members on this one but for me baby brother Matt would be the choice.

In his 3 year career, Matt has played 47 games to Brad's 41 over 4 years.

In 2016, the year Matt secured himself into the Crows 22, he averaged 93.6 to Brad's 86.9. Matt also proved his durability playing 20 games. Brad continued to frustrate with a career high 14 games.

BUT it was the youngsters second half of the regular season that got my Fantasy tongue flapping. Scoring 7 tons in the final 12 games at an average of 104 (final 6 at 111.6 points). During that period, Big Bro Brad averaged a solid 92.4 (final 6 at 86.5).

Brad Crouch is without a doubt a talent and if fit for a full season, could be a fantasy stud in his own right but if I had to decide who I was going to build my Dynasty or Keeper team around, it's Matt for me.

Disclaimer: Actually I'd rather have both  Very Happy  but gun to my head picking only 1.... Matts the man.

Who do you pick??

Last edited by The Trader on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:24 pm; edited 6 times in total
The Trader
The Trader
Admin

https://afldynastyforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The Crouch Off Empty The Crouch off

Post by johndjames Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:13 pm

Matt any day of the week for mine,have him as a keeper in my SuperCoach team,had him last season as well as a m6 but traded him for an upgrade but could have just kept him.

johndjames

Back to top Go down

The Crouch Off Empty Re: The Crouch Off

Post by The Trader Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:31 am

It's been a few years since I've played SC, can you do Keeper style leagues now?
The Trader
The Trader
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johndjames Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:43 pm

I play the Classic but the Draft one is probably the closest to a keeper league.

johndjames

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trader Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:10 pm

Mate! Your missing out, if you ever get a chance to join an Ultimate Footy Keeper league do it. After playing salary cap for over 10 years, I started keepers and I haven't looked back.
The Trader
The Trader
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum